SoCal Now is a new Angeles Chapter quarterly member bulletin for those who prefer direct mail over e-mail. Each issue highlights what our members are doing to:
- protect the environment,
- endorse and inform federal, state and local officials, and
- explore and enjoy the mountains, canyons, deserts, rivers and coastline of Southern California.
SoCal Now is designed to easily learn about featured outings, environmental campaign activities, and social events that keep you connected to what's happening in your own backyard. We hope that you refer to it regularly and suggest that you:
- keep it on your refrigerator,
- post it on your office bulletin board, or
- share it with family and friends.
Angeles Chapter members who prefer direct mail over email are automatically enrolled as SoCal Now subscribers.
If you are not a subscriber, please SIGNUP or call the Angeles Chapter at 213-387-4287 (M-F 10-5).
Subscriptions are limited to current Sierra Club members.
Not yet a member? Please JOIN
Former member? Please RENEW
To stop receiving future issues, please UNSUBSCRIBE or call the Angeles Chapter at 213-387-4287 (M-F 10-5).